Friday 23 October 2020

Weekly reflection

  • What did I enjoy this week?

  • I enjoyed tech this week

  • What was one success I have had and why?

  • Once success I had was making a kahoot because I learned more stuff

  • What is something that I found challenging and why?

  • Something I found challenging was making a letter because it included a lot of stuff to make a quality letter.

  • What is one thing I have learned?

  • Something I learned was mathematics language and statistics.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week?

  • I am looking forward to tech next week so I can finish my box.

  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week?

  • I have shown Pono by helping my new teacher we have in Tekahu class and what to do in our class.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection I really love the amount of detail in this. one thing you could do a little bit better would be to put a little more on to your answers. But This is nice KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete