Friday 16 October 2020

unexpected times

 unexpected times


During my holidays I tried doing as much as I could. Books and books are being handed in to me as tasks are getting done.

My table was looking like a bush in the jungle and the classroom was like a tremendous hurricane came in. As my fingers started to shake my eyes were wide open scrolling and clicking on tabs then the bell rang.


Once I change my clothes as fast as I can I grab my phone in one swipe and jump on my bed like the predator catching prey.

I lay there thinking to myself what am I going to do for 2 weeks.

A bell ding on top of my head and I had forgotten that I was going to Napier so I packed up all my clothes and headed on the road in the morning.


On the road at around 6-7 Oclock In the morning I am wide awake and ready to have a feed in kawakawa. My dad paying my feed and me sitting in the truck waiting. Around an hour my food was ready and all the boyz started running to the truck and eating. After we are full and ready to start driving for another couple hours to go.


Past Auckland and a couple of other towns we finally arrived in Napier, the city the beautiful I wanted to go everywhere and explore it to but I wondered where we were gonna stay?

Luckily my dad's boss booked a hotel for 2 weeks. I don’t know what the place was called but all I know is that it has a pool so I can pop manus.


No comments:

Post a Comment