Friday 6 November 2020

My interesting week

 This week was very busy and hardworking, and today I was trying finish everything to the best of my ability and I'm writing this hard out with my eyes to the screen with butt glued to the chair.

The one thing I'm looking forward to next week is tech because at tech I made some scones and were doing chocolate chip cookies next week.

Also I have show pono this week by helping my mate by them needing help and asking me for questions. One success was completing my quilt was with my hand print on it.

Something I learned was how to saw and how to tie professional knots out of fabric and thread.

Something I found challenging was learning how to saw and what different design I´m gonna do because I had a lot of things I could do but I need to fit it in one hand palm.


No comments:

Post a Comment