Friday 21 August 2020

Weekly Reflection

 What did I enjoy this week?

I enjoyed tech this week because this week we started to make boxes.


What was one success I have had and why?

One success I had was completing my inquiry task which was learning about the brain and colouring it.


What was something I found challenging and why?

Something I found challenging was making Roy Lichtenstein pop art because I had to get the right shape and make my writing bold and big.

What is one thing I have learned?

One thing I have learned was the human brain for example the brain makes up about 2 percent of the humanś body weight.

What is something Iḿ looking forward to next week?

I am looking forward to tech because I get to finish the rest of my box.

How have I shown Pono this week?

I have shown Pono by helping other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment