Thursday 7 June 2018

the war still go's on

                                                                          world war 1 


This year we've been learning about world war 1 in Gallipoli.I thought I was in the war in Gallipoli so here is my world war letter.




dear family 

in galliipoil bad things been happening like bombs dropping down the ground exploding.life in trenches is horrible place I feel sick I'm hungry,I can't remeber the last time I slept I'm tried though out the war in my muddy boots and wet and dirty clothes that are hard to run in and walk and flies around me I'm icthy I got an infection I'm limping on one leg we've just had a bomb drop on us two days ago I went back.


yours truely micheal 

thanks for reading tell me what I need to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment